? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm nothing Without You

Turning into:My Life Would Suck Without You-Kelly Clarkson
It's de last day of my exams!!!!
I'm happy & not happy...
I'm happy because of this message:
Capricorn: Dec 22 - Jan 19
You could receive some pleasant feedback. It turns out that your neighbor finds you attractive, after all. Or you'll discover that a casual friend is interested in exploring a romantic connection, just as you had hoped. The moon says go for it.
I'm unhappy because...
I wrote dis post for 6 times n it wasn't published!!!!! isshhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
hate it....
anyway....
Voon Jin...
HAPPY BURFDAY!!!!

0 comments: