? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 3, 2012

Appreciate life...


FOURTH POST FOR THE DAY!!!

GOSH!! I MUST BE MAD!!!

But, I must post this. I just went through the comments some of my readers left. Although it does not relate to the post I posted that day, but... One of them made me want to post this now.




"柯凡沈俊銘豐 said...
不要去想沒拿到的東西,多想想自己手裡所擁有的......."
Don't ever think about the things you don't have, instead, think about the things you already have.
Appreciate life, people. Some of them don't even have the life to appreciate. 



This Chinese girl is playing the piano with no fingers on one hand. She lives in a small town and has never seen a piano until 3 years ago. This video made me realize how lucky we are.


All the best to everyone in life!!! x)



0 comments: