? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hari Carnival ROX!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!




Hey people!!!!!!
right. today is, SMK Seafield's Hari Carnival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok..I've reach de skl by 8:15, I thought that Khai Syuen and the gang will be there, but, to my surprise, they waren't there YET.
ok, I would like to skip the boring part and talk about the INTERESTING part!!!!!
*He* came too!!!! I won't tell what was he wearing, coz, i sked gt SPY...
So, I didn't get to take a pic of/ WITH *him*, but nvm... atleast I took these..:
Vivien, wearing shades(damn yeng)
she thinks that she look better without her shades...
Qinghua!!!!!!

Eu-Nise!!!!!!Jia Hui and ME!!!!(before)

Me and Jia Hui(after)
Me!!!( I coloured my hair... =D) LOL
Me agian..
LASTLY...... Kim Seng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(act cool)
ok...I went to 3 DANCE FLOORS!!!!!!
1st was with Jia Hui and Sun Ming at de Poh Kong that dance floor...
The 1st time SUX!!! We were standing there watching them dance... how silly is that???
Then, the 2nd was in the Dewan with Kim Seng,Khai Syuen, Voon Jin,Vivien and her friend, and Jia Hui.
We were dancing like MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were totally CRAZY!!!!!!!!
we kept changing the songs and kept dancing!!!!
then, the 3rd dance floor, we went back to Poh Kong's dance floor....( it's not actually his)
We danced for atleast 5 minutes, then we came out with FULL OF SWEAT!!!!!!
It was really,really HOT in there!!!!! We couldn't stand the heat,duh---!!
then, some of them left, oh ya!! Qinghua... ur *he* was thr!!! in de Dewan dance floor... XD
then, we went to the canteen for some drinks and stuff.... then we all went home.... =]
wan't to see more pics??? go to khai syuen's blog and find out more!!!
coz she used her camera to take most of the pics... =]
anyway...thanks for reading all the things I wrote here..
okay Voon Jin, It's done!!! hope u guys like it...XD
p/s: 1. kesian Huan Gie can't have fun with us coz of her scouts thing...
2. My frinch was RUINED by the hair spray!!!!! iisshh!!!!

0 comments: