? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 31, 2009

Huan Gie damn "geng"

Khai Syuen & Huan Gie brought their "alarm clock" to school yesterday....
At first I din't know, then after the senamrobik thing, Huan Gie said :" Sue Lin, "gei ni" "
I was like "huh??" den she said " dun open it now, go home oni open"
Den i was curious, I thuoght to myself "It's an alarm clock what, why nid to go home oni open?"
den I ask her" why give me the alarm clock?"
den she say" u go home, you help me to put in the pendrive.."
I was totally LOST!!! I din't know what she was talking about!!!!!
Den she continued, "in side the pics you help me put all into the pendrive, den tomorrow before going for Mr.Quek tution, drop by my hse and giv it to me...ok??"
She was in a hurry so I simply nodded my head and said "ohh."
On my way walking home, I was daydreaming, thinking that what might be in the box?
a bom? a real alarm clock?
I couldn't wait!!! I open a little bit of the cover and saw Huan Gie's "alarm clock" inside
I gave myself a "swt" face...
Den after my tution, I took Huan Gie's "alarm" out, then I was sending her photo's through bluetooth, my mum suddenly showed up behind me!!!
mum
me
"what is that??!!"
"err...Huan Gie's phne"
"where did you get it from"
"She gave it to me after school"
"use it properly ahh, later spoild then you pay by your own money!!"
"ohh...why you didn't ask me why did I bring it home gehh??"
Then my mum just walked to the bathroom..
I thought that her charger was the cable to my comp. So, I went and plug it in ofcourse..
But, where does the plug go to?? it doesn't make sense!!!
I quickly called Huan Gie.
Gie
Me
"Hello, Gie ahh, ur phne can't plug into my comp lehh!! u din give me the cable!!"
"No la..you send the pic through bluetooth lah!! & that's the charger lah!!"
"huh? charger??owh...cheh!!"
"ahh...it's the charger.."
"okla bye!"
Okay...That's all for now, and HELLO??!!!!
PEOPLE!! FREAKY FOURTEENS!!!
DON'T EVER EVER BRING YOUR "alarm clocks" TO SKL AGAIN!!! OK???
If not I won't give face de ahh.... =P
That's all for now...BYE!!!
p/s: Huan Gie, Your things "gao dim" edi...
and thr are two msgs frm G.H...U know who...
But I'm a vry gud fren, I vry gud girl de..din c ur msg..=D
haha...see u ltr..=P

0 comments: