? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.=)

I really CAN'T believe that you would say something like this to us!!!
This is soooo ridiculous!!!
I din't know that you've changed into someone like this!!!!
Let's just say that I was as blind as a bat for all these years...
as stupid as a blind cupid to trust you so much...
You were my everything...
You were my whole life!!!!
I hope that this will end really soon!!!

0 comments: