? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment, I'm so scared, but I don't show it....

Although we were only close for a few days...
but I finally knew who the real YOU are...
I saw you today, you were sad... but ofcourse I was too lazy to look at your face!!!
You don't look as simple as you are!!!
You've hurt EVERYBODY'S feelings!!!!
Especially the one you love most!!!!
Good luck in the future anyway...
wonder who could still stand you...
I'm so sorry for saying ALL of this because you've hurt my FRIEND badly!!!
You've left a very DEEP SCAR in his heart!!!!!!

0 comments: