? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

B.O.R.I.N.G~~~~~ but F.U.N

Holidays r B.O.R.I.N.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, i hv 2 admit, although it's boring, but atleast my lucks R cuming in!!!!
haha......My mum finally bought a PSP for me!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! coool huh??
haha....I'm totally mad wif de PSP rite nw...
p/s: sry Syuen n de other ppl, din get 2 go 2 Sunway wif u guys...
I missed de fun rite?? nvm...still gt nxt time rite??haha
I bet that u guys actuallly had fun...X)

0 comments: