? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

High about Taylor Daniel Lautner!!!!!!!!!

Right....today I'm all about TAYLOR DANIEL LAUTNER!!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!!
I found my other partner who's also interested in Taylor!!!!
She is......
CHOO QING HUA!!!!!!!!!
Okay, this is some simple info about Taylor:
~Taylor Daniel Lautner
~February 11, 1992 OR 1992-02-11 (age 17)
BEST KNOWN FOR:
and as
Jacob Black in the 2008 film Twilight.
He's only 17!!! Can you even BELIVE it!!!????
Qinghua, we still have the chance yeah??
haha....as Qinghua said...
we deserve someone better actually....
just lyk her *ahem* and my *ahem*
hahaha.....
Someone make me STOP!!!!!!
okay....
as we took our pictures YESTERDAY and TODAY....
it was fine...
okay,I'll FINALLY stop here.
Have a nice day people...BYE!!!!!

0 comments: