? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sick...Sick...Sick......

I don't know what to write now....Ohya...
Just want to let my friends know...that how bored it is to be at home.."SICK"
and how much I miss you guys...XD
It feels so great that I could go back to school tomorow...!!!!!
haha.... anyway...people just take care of yourselves...
It's not fun to be at home "SICK" and it totally
ISN'T FUN to think that you have H1N1 when the minute you have fever...
It will make you cry... I cried... But I felt such a fool to think about it...
anyway.....
See you guys tomorrow!!!!!! =)
p/s: Im fully---- RECOVERED!!!!

0 comments: