? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

I feel left out....

Now is my turn to feel left out....

I used 2 say:

" If u juz walk in 2 de group talk to others, listen to others, u won't feel left out..."

I dun think dt it's actually true dis holiday....

I cared about *her* all de time, I let her noe what she most wanted 2 hear

but WTH?? She treats me lyk trash....

Yes, maybe u r mad coz I can't go 2 Summit with u guys dt day

but U dun hv 2 do dis 2 me do u???

I've lost hope in u....

When u r upset, I tried 2 cheer u up....

I'm reli vry upset rite nw....

I hope dt u could cheer me up too....

0 comments: