? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bye....King Of Pop.....=(

awww...... damn sad weih....Micheal Jackson passed away leh....
on Friday... Dat was yesterday...
I turned de radio on...(FLY FM)
kept playing Micheal Jackson's song.....
WTH??? non-stop!!! (Dat time I din noe dt he passed away...) =P
den.... my music teacher send me a sms...
" Micheal Jackson died"
I was lyk WTH???!!!
den the worst thing is... when I go to skl later that afternoon...
Voon Jin said:
" Y 2day u cum?? Nt go thr meh??"
"go whr?"
" Micheal Jackson died wt, dun nid 2 pray 4 him ahh??"
" not I make him die de mah.. pray here mah can loh...no nid go L.A de..."
LOL...... WTH!!!!!
right.
anyway..... Micheal Jackson will always be in our heart no matter what.... =]

0 comments: