? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tell the world how much you miss me...=]

EXAMS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!
F.Y.I....My fish in seni exam actually err.."died"??
It was actually very beautiful BLUE...
Then, thanks to my own silly creativity...I dipped some RED on it?!!
and the RED and BLUE mixed with my pencil lines... It became DIRTY BLUE!!!!!??
aarrggg!!!!!!! Damn geram at myself!!!! But my goldfish was very NICE...
haha..
This Saturday..ON??
haha...An outing with Sun Ming and some of the FF members....=]
VERY EXCITED TILL THAT DAY!!!!!!!!
Syuen, remember our little joke?
"If there is anything else, talk about it after exams..." =DD
But, we said it in chinese.... Which appeared to be like this:
"you shen me shi den kao wan shi hou cai jiang..haha"
Okay...That's all for now...bye!!!
p/s: two more days...

0 comments: