? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 11, 2009

1st Day of school for me~~

Yup. My first day of school turned out to be HAPPY, sad & tiring!!!
Happy:
To see all of my friends!!!
SAD:
EU-NISE WHERE ARE YOU!!??? I came back to school then you didn't come...
hmphh..
I'm gonna miss you to death la~~~~=(
TIRING:
Can say that today I went spotchecking for the whole day...
haiz...
still have to get the form 1's trained..
by ME ofcourse..!! =P
okay.. just a short post for today...
BYE!!!
p/s: did a silly pose to say "hi" to Alien...=.="

0 comments: