? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You are my beautiful nightmare

"AHHH!!!!!! I saw DL today!!!! Sooooo LENG ZAI!!!!!!"
"ohh."
Sue Lin
Jia Hui
haha....yup!! second day of school and it
sucks like hell...
Today we kinda talked to him. Actually we wanted to you know? ermm...
scold him? Is this the right word??
But it turned out to be talking....=.="
Oh! WTH?!
I told QH, JH & WY to give me backup and.....
yes, they did...
My hands were cold & shaking while talking to him...WTH?!
anyway...
I was sooo hyper today!!!!!
finally I can see HIM!!!!!!
I havent seen him for 1 week and 3 days...
Today "leaf" trying to act cool...LC!!!! hahaha....=P
My little joke with Kim Seng today...
DL, JL,KL,ML(not Ming Liang)
It goes like this,
"How many ML does DL has?"
or
"How many MilLilitres does Dutch Lady has?"
haha!!!!=D
okay lah...
I will stop my crap till here..bye!!!!
p/s: I don't think Alien came to school today...
did he?

0 comments: