? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where Got Ghost?!

Yup... watched this show in the cinema near my grandma's house with four of my cousins at MIDNIGHT!!!!!
First time leh!!!
haha...
This show horr...really scare you till you laugh...
seriously!!
Try watching it yourself!! You'll love it!!!!
When I write the title...My fingers are really shaking while typing...
haha....anyway, I'm back from home town...
errr....
nothing else to say liao...=)
happy holidays again!!!=D
p/s: sorry no pics for today...=)

0 comments: