? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I hopped up the plane at LAX,with the dream, my card again

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO-HOO!!!!!
Yup! I have a secret to tell, but, I think that I'll keep it a secret..=)
okay...
I cried while walking home..
thanks to PARK...
He got a 100% for MATHS!!!!
YES!! OMG!! I know!!!
Then, I couldn't stand it anymore..
I burst into tears...( It's so ambarassing)
okay...
Hong Li & Park was like, "cheer up!! cheer up okay?!"
Too bad Chui Pin isn't here...
Actually THANK GOODNESS she ISN'T here...
If not, it would be so ambarassing...
hehe...=P
hahah!!!!
Kim Seng told me something to make me shout again...
" I'm playing football with your DL this Saturday.."
"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I KNOW!!!!! UNBELIEVEABLE right?!
then, went to taipan with my mum and guess what?
I SAW HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
So cool right?!!!
and umm...
QingHua's blog really made me SCREAM like don't know what leh!!!!!
I LOVE YOU son-in-law !!!!!!
PLUS!!!!!
My mum was kinda upset about my marks...
but, she advised me to make-sure-I-do-better in the LAST TERM exam...
wulala....
such a miracle for me right?!!
okay...that's all for now...
BYE!!!!=)

0 comments: