? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How can I say that I like you but the truth is I LOVE YOU!!??

okay...
I remembered that I had this dream yesterday....:
It was my birthday.... I mean...My friends celebrated my birthday on the first day of school 2010...
Then, after school, they started to pour water at me...
freaking "shuang" haha...
Then, DL walked towards me and gave me a bunch of roses!!!!
I was lyk "AHHHHHH!!!!!"
Then he said "Happy birthday"
Then I said, "how did you know?"
Then he said" Kim Seng told me, he even told me to buy this bunch of flowers...."
Then I was lyk "wth....=.="
haiz...but all of these is just a sweet dream...
I'm afraid that if I tell him how I feel about him...This day will not happen......

0 comments: