? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I think I'm falling for you~~

I've been spending all my time just thinking about all of you!!!!
I MISS ALL OF YOU ALOT!!!!!!!!
so sorry for letting all of you missing me...=)
Good news and bad news people...
Good News:
I'll be going back to school tomorrow!!=D(Friday)
Bad News:
I won't be able to talk too loud or laugh too much..cz
My sore throat is still here..=(
woke up today...
Held the phone up,
It was Khai Syuen...
"Sue Lin, are you still okay?"
"yah. thx alot."
"what happened to your voice? sore throat?"
"ya."
"Will you be coming to school today?"
"maybe lo.."
"ok la...then see you!! Bye!"
"Bye!!"
aww...I really miss you guys alot!!!!!!!
I really wanted to go to school today, but...
My sore throat...buu....=(
anyway, I'll rather wait for another 24 hours to see all of you!!!!!!
muaxx!!!!!!
okay that's all for now...
I going to bed...=P
bye!!

0 comments: