? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

You are part of my life~~

Hey guys!!
I have somethink to share with you guys....
guess what is it?
haha....
It's a part of my life....
get ready....!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
haha....
This is it...
My prefect picture...
I have been dying to have this picture since January...
I suddenly found out that I haven't live my life as a normal student....
I have started to be a prefect since the second week of early January...=)

Look at me...so lonely...=(
Should have asked Kah Weng and Leong Wai to stand beside me...
haiz...
My brain wasn't working at that moment I guess...=)
This is my Rumah Ungu picture....=)
I've read Khai Syuen's blog...
actually, It's kinda true....
anything can happen anytime!!!
You wouldn't know!!!
so, I thought of letting him know how i feel about him....
Maybe I should...
Maybe I shouldn't...
anyway...
That's all for now...
BYE!!!!!

0 comments: