? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 28, 2009

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Remember this picture?
awhh, i miss 2008 darn much! :(

I love her,
She love me,
We are happy closegirlfriends,
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to her,
won't she say she love me too ;)

- that purple dinosaur is loved :D -

Apparently, I'm not Sue Lin.
like duhh, if you didn't notice that, means you don't know her well enough :P
cause we have our own style, i think?

Satisfied with your blog?
I didn't change much, only some.
I didn't realize your blog's soooooooooo pink
until i helped you to re-edit your blog!
:D

p/s : If you still can't figure out who I am,
you should seriously bang your head onto the wall :P

0 comments: