? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Look At Me; What do you see??

You'll see this girl above, turning 14 in another 5 months.....
You'll see that my hair is still LONG....=p
Yup! I didn't cut my hair....=P
Sorry guys..I encouraged you guys to cut your hair but I didn't cut it myself....=P
It's okay...Because there is still Eu-Nise who didn't cut her hair...=P
I'll have my word..
I'l cut my hair AFTER my birthday...=]
Stay patient people....
anyway....
He said that he had all our presents...
But, you know him don't you?
He'll give excuses and say...
"aiya, how to bring to school?"
blah blah blah....
CUT IT OUT!!!!!
CHANGE YOURSELF LAH!!!!!!!
anyway...
still the same thing..
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: