? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Great Chessy Day~~

YAY!!!! I've finally SURVIED till yesterday!!!!
I woke up at 7a.m and done everything and waited for Sun Ming to come and accompany me to the padang...
At about 8:05a.m, Sun Ming used Eu-Nise's handphone and said:
"Sue Lin, I don't know how to go to your house, you come yourself lah!"
I was totally WTH??!! Tell me earlier mah....
Then, I walked there by myself, It was fun walking alone actually...hehe...=P
Then, Khai Syuen & Eu-Nise helped to promote our Seafield Koperasi T-Shirt....
While Jia Hui and Chuan Yiek or Chuen Yiek(sry dno how to spell) prometed Seafield Cheerleading T-Shirt...
As for me, *ahem* I promoted alteast something COOLER....=P
BODY GLOVE!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!! =P
*ahem* right.
Yesterday was my second time playing basketball with my friends....=P haha...
Then, F.Y.I, I'm "afriad" of basketballs okay?
Seriously, I was shouting more than playing!!=P
Then, after the basketball thingy, 2 lovely couples sent me home...
awww...how sweet of you guys...
I was talking about Jia Hui and Chuen Yiek/Chuan Yiek!!!
thx alot!!!
After they left, my mum had an appoinment
in 1 Utama!!!
We then went there after her appoinment, we went shopping there!!!!
It was really nice...=D
BTW,
Why did I say it was a chessy day again??
cz, I ate chesse in the morning, for lunch and even dinner...=.="
Okay that's all for now...bye!!!
p/s: I went to teddy tales!!! LOL =P

0 comments: