? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 21, 2009

One active freaky babe and Four active dudes

YESTERDAY(Friday):

Yes. WTH...I went to school yesterday..
I thought that I will be the only freaky fourteens members...
but, to my surprise,
four dudes,
Ming Liang
Kah Weng
Joe
and
Leong Wai
showed up!!
I thought that it might be a boring day....
but to my surprise again,
it was a funny day!!!
First,
I read my story book,
In 20 minutes I've finished the book!!!
Luckily I brought my Mr. Quek homework there...
I've finished it before recess!!=.="
after recess...
I sat beside Jaymi...
and Kim Sia,Jia Cheng,Akio,Cheong Chun,Leong Wai,Joe,Woei Huang and Nicholas Yeo
were playing debate(bian lun hui)
LOL...
they ask me to join in...
I was like...huh??=.="
Then they told me to ask them a question...
What did I ask again?
Oh ya.
The advantages of UNDER-AGE DRIVING
Leong Wai was SUPER HIGH,because he was sooo interested in CARS...=.="
Then, we went debating until school finishes...LOL
Then, I didn't know that Park went to school,
So, I walked home myself...
Then, he suddenly showed up beside me...
He scared me actually...
Okay...
That's the end of YESTERDAY...
p/S:Alien went to school...=P
TODAY(Saturday):
It was the FIRST TIME Kim Seng smsed me...
LOL + =.=" right?
ya.
He said he'd finished futsal with *HIM* and they will be heading to CC later..
I was like..."Why didn't you tell me earlier??!!!"
because I could actually run to the padang and see *him*
but I will look stupid if everybody left and the padang was empty...=.="
Okay...That's all for today!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
p/s: YOU WANNA MESS WITH FREAKY FOURTEENS??
THINK TWICE BABEH!!!!(You know who you are)

0 comments: