? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shytty Patriotik singing ruined my life!!!

Yesterday, we did the patriotik singing thingy...
p/s: I nearly LOST my voice!!!
Sun Ming and Kah Weng argued because of standing at the wrong place but the right place...
Actually, Kah Weng stood at the right place but Sun Ming thought that it was the wrong place, and they quarrelled...=(
I was soooo dissapointed yesterday,because I was shouting for gods' sake to ask 2D to stand properly at their places,but only a few of them listened...
I sooo sorry Qinghua, Huan Gie, Khai Syuen & Jia Hui for shouting at you guys these days...
I'm realy realy sorry but I was soooo mad at that moment...
Sorry...Hope you guys will understand....=)
Anyway, wish us 2D and 2K good luck tomorrow for the competition!!!!
p/s:forgive me,pls?

0 comments: