? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I LOVE THEM ALOT!!!!!

I LOVE her because she has the same character like I do..=]
That means I love myself!! =D =.="

Miley Cyrus

He's MINE!!!!!! But it is reasonable to share with QingHua...=P

Just joking....

He belongs to SUE LIN and QINGHUA!!!!!


Taylor Lautner

This guy also belongs to ME and QINGHUA!!!!!

Ignore Jacky Chan please...=.="


Lucas Till

LASTLY.....

This guy is actually very good looking!!!!

He's from Narnia...


William Moseley

That's all for my second post of the day....=]

BYE!!!!

p/s:Whoever you are who wrote rubbish in everybody's blog,

it's okay...Just keep writting,

We'll soon find out is it really YOU who wrote it...

0 comments: