? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I LOVE YOU BABES!!!!!!

My lovable freaky babe list:
1.Khai Syuen(thx for cheering me up;!)
2.Qinghua(thx for cheering me up;!&how to conduct)
3.Jia Hui(sry for being mad at you these days)
4.Huan Gie(thx for reminding me to bow)
5.Wei Yuin(thx for teaching me how to conduct)
6.Voon Jin(thx for wishing me luck)
7.Kah Weng(thx for co-orporating)
8.Ming Liang(thx for listening to me)
9.Wei Xun(thx for helping me)
10.Kim Seng(sry to shout at you just now)

Yup, it's my second post for the day...=)
Today while walking home from school with Chui Pin, Park & Hong Li...
Chui Pin's class won the second...
They were talking all about it the whole time until I reach my mum's car...
I was quite depressed(to say the truth)
but....
I felt soooo touched after reading Qinghua's post....
At the same time I was listening to Tui Hou-Jay Chou....
and I feel lyk crying(again)
Thx alot to all my freaky babes...
You guys really co-orporated for these days and actually made my dream came true
although we didn't win,
but the performence today made me think that...
YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY MY CHAMPIONS IN MY HEART!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT!!!!
thanks alot!!!!
You guys actually deserve my cookies...=P
Any suggestions on what cookies should I make?=]
Write it my chat box please...
majaroty WINS!!
Leong Wai&Joeis not on the list because he was kinda playing a fool that made me want to laugh and want to be mad at....
Eu-Nise is also not on the list because she "put my airoplane"
I mean she didn't come...=(
MISS YOU LAH DARL!!!!!
P/S: Thx Sun Ming, you've helped me too
I appreciate it...=)

0 comments: