? ??????????????First Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 1.0 (1 Rating)??456 Grabs Today. 1756 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Famous Butterfly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??451 Grabs Today. 5760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Argyle Solu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Random post~~~


Yes, this is my second post on the same day...=P
But I would like to share something with you guys....=D

Did you guys actually saw what i saw??!!

NOT the DL and SL...

But ME and YOU!!!

Me in brown and You as the background...

cool huh??=P

And, F.Y.I....

I saw this in the boutique last Sunday....


After I actually saw this, I remembered I.U night....


next year!!!!!=P


feel lyk wearing this there...but everybody will think...


WTH?? What is she wearing?? or Wah!! so kua jiong...

Anyway....There are still other things that happened DURING EXAM TIME


We made a vote thing....

OR


freaky-fourteens August OUTING!!!!!!!!

we were voting on watching:



1. Up

2. The Proposal

3. The Orphan

4. "Meatball" thing

5. Ghost Of Girlfriends Past

Eventually, UP WON!!!

So, we are watching UP on that day.....

but, not sure which day...=P

anyway, will let u guys know as soon as possible!!!

That's all for now....bye!!! =D

0 comments: